Since finding out that we are going to be in the cottage for at least another 12 months I started to get frustrated with the girls rooms and the lack of space etc. So I rearranged Caitie's room and it was all good then I attacked Pip's room and I was happy with that too after I moved the cot, chest of draws and full book case from different walls 3 times. I was very sore the next day. Anyway we really wanted to move the two girls into the same room, hoping with each other in the same room they (Caitlyn) would sleep better and to give us a room that was just a toy/play room exclusively rather than it spread all over the house.

So today I 'bit the bullet' or should I say 'the allen key' and pulled Pips bed down and moved it into Caitlyn's room. Put Pip's name on the door and her CD in the player. Pip went to bed at 7pm with no argument and went straight to sleep and then Caitlyn at 7:15pm the same...... We will see how the night pans out now.
I have been constantly reminded this last week that my baby girl is 2 in less than a month... where has the time gone.....