I have until November, 2009 to loose my weight!

Last night Lizzie asked me to be in her wedding and I refuse to be the fat and frumpy bridesmaid. It is going to be exciting as we are all going to be involved in the wedding. Andrew is marrying them (performing the ceremony), Caitie is Lizzie's Flower girl, Pip is John's and now I'm a bridesmaid. It is lovely for all of us to be involved and I know it will be lots of fun trying to dress Caitlyn, Philippa and Lizzie and keep their hair in and dresses clean!!!!



My aim is to look good in the dress rather than just ok or what a shocker! So my aim is to get back to 55 - 60kg which means I need to loose 25 - 30 kg. For my height medically they recommend 46 - 60kg and the ideal weight is 62kg so I think by aiming for 55 - 60kg I am on the right track. I have not been that weight since year 10 so I know it is not going to be easy, but I got new walking shoes today (thanks to the Cutts birthday voucher) as my old ones are 5 and 10 years old and giving me bad blisters.

I plan to walk around the church every morning or down at the RAAF base as it starts getting light earlier and I'm not going to get mugged or something. I want to look healthy and not gaunt so I will loose as much as I need too when it comes down to it. I'm glad that this has happened to force my hand as like all of us I'm always going to bed motivated to exercise and eat right the next day, but its all very different in the light of the morning, but I know that excess weight is linked to Breast Cancer and with my family history I really don't need to give it any help!

Also if I get stuck into this full on now and you usually loose the most weight first up, It will be good as Kristy & Nick's wedding is only 6 weeks away and as I'm MC, I do want to look and feel reasonable. Anyway will keep you posted on my success !!!! (Come on I have to at least think positive!)

This has also kind of given us an answer to whether we want to go for number 3 now..... As the last thing Lizzie needs is a 8 month pregnant bridesmaid. On the other hand if we were to aim for a July - August baby then I will have lost the weight as I always come out of my pregnancy's 10kg lighter on top of the baby, my hair grows really long and is really healthy and I will have a nice plump cleavage to fill the dress, but then again milk letdown on a satin or taffeta dress not a good look in any instance!!!!