I will not be blogging tonight as even though I am not going to Youth Group, Majella and Marcus are still coming over as Majella wants some help with something to do with the Engagement and Marcus is having 'withdrawal' from not playing with the girls.....

We would value your prayers as Pip has not been well for a week now with temperatures and a bad chesty cough. Andrew woke up with a blinding headache this morning and can't kick it but still has to do a games night at youth group tonight with 3 leaders down. Caitie has been complaining of a sore tummy again and today was sobbing for about 2 hours as she was in so much pain. She has picked up a bit this afternoon but I fear it will come back tonight! I have a Dr's appointment for both the girls tomorrow it is just getting till then. I am really tired as I have been up to them all week and I still have a bit of a leftover from the flu too.