After a long and slightly scary night with Caitlyn, (She had temps of 39.9 and at 2am jumped up out of bed ran down the hall way screaming out "Aunty Jella, aunty jella where are you I can't find you", I settled her back down and then 20 minutes later she was screaming out again " Mummy Mummy help me, look look their all over my bed" I couldn't get her to settle down so took her into the hall and asked her what was wrong and she said " You saw them mummy" What Caitlyn?, "the animals they were all over my bed you saw them", I took her into our bed but after about 5 minutes there were crocodiles in my bed. At this point we both moved out to the lounge room with the light on, where we spent the rest of the night in fitful sleep till about 4am where she settled down till about 7am)

We went and saw "Dr Loppy" (Dr Stubbs that is but he is Dr Loppy to Pip as that is what she calls lollies and she always gets a lolly when she sees the Dr). Philippa has a chest infection and has 1 course of antibiotics, Caitlyn has a slight chest infection but more importantly has Tonsillitis, so 2 courses of antibiotics.

I'm hoping that after having 3 lots of antibiotics that we will have a better night tonight, but we are giving Church a miss tomorrow and mothers group on Monday as the last thing we need is them infecting someone else.

Oh yeah and my diagnosis of Andrew is he is a male with the flu so he is dying.......