On Wednesday Andrew and I were in Parramatta getting his Fathers Day present (New Bike Boots) and so we wasted a lot of time in Target trying to find something for the girls to wear for Kristy's wedding on the long weekend in Oct. We found 1 style of dress that was in both sizes for the girls, but I was just not happy with it, it was pink and green check sundress with thin straps. Just didn't do it for me! Then as we were leaving I saw this dress and it was on sale $23.95. Problem was they only has sizes 4, 5 and 6, so not a 2 for Pip. However we went to Rouse Hill on the way home and they had the size 2. I was also able to get matching shoes (Caitie already had them, and I found a size 5 for Pip also on sale!!)

As you can see Philippa was not all that happy about having her photo taken!!!