On Thursday we set out to pick up the Dinning Suite and have it put up before Josh & Kayles got home on Sunday. I had spoken to Sue and she was going to let us in, so we headed over once Andrew had been and picked it up while the girls slept. We got the chairs in and then Andrew, Sue & Meagan carried in the table hmmmm it was at this point I went some thing is wrong. Andrew opened the table box and the table was a rectangle and not a square as ordered!!!!!


So we called and where told that they didn't have the table at Penrith and that we could not get the right table until Tuesday..... I was so upset as I wanted Josh and Kayles to come home to a nice surprise. But what could we do.

Then Friday I got a call from the Sales rep that I had arranged the sale through and he was apologising and said that they did have one at Penrith and when could we get it. I said we will be there first thing tomorrow, I called Sue and Andrew tee'd it up with Jarryd at youth group.

So Saturday morning we went and picked up the rectangle one went to Penrith swapped it for the square one and then headed back to Richmond to set it up!! As you can see it looks fantastic, with the extra money I was able to get the photo printed and framed, place mats, a hurricane vase with a candle and still give them some money towards their floor rug.

After all the hassle it worked and they were very surprised. Which made it all worth it!!!!!