What a fantastic day!!!!!

Other than the over whelming humidity everything went fantastically and everyone had a great time. Kayles and Josh asked me to video so I didn't get many photos and the battery was still on charge at home while we were at the Church, but these are a few I did get and have since been given.





Kayles looked absolutely divine and Josh scrubbed up well too!! Everyone look sensational from the bride and groom to their attendants to their parents to their guests.








This is the group of us that all put in to buy their dinning suite which should be arriving this week.....




Don't you just love Caitie's Dora tattoo!!!! I put it on her arm when she hurt it on Thursday night to make it better, but the problem was it would not come off for the wedding, I tried everything to get it off and nothing worked (it was on for over a week and a half).