Well all went well, I was woken up to Caitie calling out asking if it was time to go to Pre-School. We had a leisurely morning, she shared "Tarna" Toast with Daddy for Breakfast and then we headed up to the centre. After a quick photo outside we headed in to where she RAN down to the room she was going to and once the door was opened disappeared into 'Home Corner' and until I said I was leaving she didn't even realise I was still there.



Breakfast with Daddy



Last Cuddle with Daddy



Come on Mum Lets Go!!!!

Home Corner
1st Preschool Painting

Pip and I then had a nice day at Koorong and Penrith buying all the birthday, Baby shower and wedding presents that we needed for the next few weekends, then home for a quick bite and a sleep (Pip that is) and then back up to pick up Bug.

She was very excited to see me and told me all that she had done including not having a sleep. She painted, played in the sand pit, read stories, played in home corner and had a great day. She is wanting to go back next week which is fantastic.

PS: I was fine, I didn't cry, just very very proud of my girl.