On Monday we leave for our Birthday road trip!!!!!!

Monday 21st we drive to Wagga Wagga stopping at the Dog on the Tucker Box of course, then Tuesday 22nd for my 32nd birthday we drive to Echuca where we cruise the Murray or maybe roll in the mud....... and have a rest sightseeing day. Thursday 24th we hook up the van again and head to Ballarat where we do Sovereign Hill and Fairyland. On Sunday 27th we head to Wye River on the Great Ocean Road. We are planing to spend Monday going up and down the GOR and then Tuesday at Werribee Zoo. Wednesday 30th Andrews 40th Birthday we head to Phillip Island to watch the Fairy (yes I can call them fairy again!!!!) Penguins. Thursday 31st we head to Sale for a birthday dinner with my cousin Abbey who was born on the same day as Andrew only 27 years apart!!!!! Then it is the travel home Friday 1st Eden and Mogo Zoo, Saturday 2nd Batemans Bay and Sunday 3rd Home Sweet Home.

Please pray that we have no car or van problems (we just had to replace the clutch in the Pajero $1200!!!!!!) and that we are able to manage getting the girls to sleep at 7pm and us not going to bed till when ever, all of us in the little van!!!.

As we did Europe for my 30th, I felt it was only fair that we do something special for Andrews 40th and so this is why we are going on a road trip to VIC with a caravan and two kids...... hehehe I think I got the better deal.