I was very spoilt by my wonderful family.


I was given a beautiful hand made card from Caitie that in her words had a "picture of mummy and the sky and the sun and the grass on the front and then on the inside another drawing and some words". Then another card thanks to Daddy with lots of nice things said about me, exactly what you need to feel very loved and special. I then received the boxed set of Season 6 of McLeod's Daughters and a CD, "Ultimate Housework Hits", do you think that's a hint.... (no I asked for it....., the CD, not the housework!) and a pair of very high very white stiletto's, very cool..... very spoilt!!!


We then got dressed, I gave Pip her weetbix while Andrew showered Caitie and after a dance around the lounge room to my new CD with my girls we headed to McDonald's for breakfast, oh I did forget to mention that my special day started at 6:05am and so we headed out the door for breakfast and 7:30am. After a yummy breakfast we came back home, Andrew went over to the prayer meeting, Pippy slept and Caitie and I just bummed around till 9:20am when we headed over to the church. Bug went to Little Kids and Pip and I went into the service and sat with Grandma Werlie (Verlie). After Church we hung around catching up with people, came home gave Pip some lunch and then headed back out up to North Richmond for Chinese lunch with Verlie and Michelle. Really yummy food, Caitie's behaviour was borderline, but she was tired and is always worse when she it like that. Pip was given no chance to whinge, she just kept having prawn crackers shoved in her face.

After lunch we went the long way home hoping, praying that Caitlyn would sleep but she was passed it and it did not happen. We drove passed the old house (first time since dad sold it) and it still looks exactly the same, don't know what I expected them to do.... but anyway. A quiet afternoon and then Andrew went to Church, girls had dinner and bed, I blogged, watched TV and had dinner when Andrew came home.
Over all it was a lovely day and made even more special as for the second night running Pip went down without a feed at 6:30pm and only woke at 5am for a feed and got up at 6am, and Caitie went down at 6:30pm and woke at 6:30am and didn't wake at all during the night!!!! Yeah, it is so amazing what 2 nights unbroken sleep does to your outlook and brain power.