WOW!!!!! This was the most amazing weekend away, I learnt so much, and came back so pumped and excited about ministry and it was so at the right time cause I was so over everything.

Pip came with me and she was a dead baby, slept through all the sessions and great a night. That was a HUGE answer to prayer. Caitie stayed with Andrew, which was a great blessing to me to have some time out. I have a very special husband and I know it, just need to tell him more.

I was able to see that I am doing this "Pastor's Wife" gig ok and that what I am feeling is normal. That I am not failing my husband, church, God or self. Just that it can be tough some times and that life is so different to one married to a 9 to 5 Mon to Fri husband.

I caught up with Carolyn Altman and she is doing really well up and Lithgow and I met 21 other women who are just the same as me and that was so encouraging. Our speaker was Greta from Tamworth and she was so real and honest and such a talented lady, with a great husband that looks after the 2 girls while she came to minister to us.
I have decided to help out by being on the committee for next year which will give me something to do for me and that is out side of Windsor. Also allow me to network with more Pastors wives so when I do go to things with Andrew I can speak to more people than him and myself.
Both Anne and I were inspired to start up a ladies retreat, which our church has never had and seeing the men have had one every year for the last 10 years, we thought it was about time we had one. So I have booked the same site as this retreat, so we have a date, I have a name "MeTime Ladies Retreat" as every woman can identify with the need for METime, I have a really cool logo (if I do say so, I think it is anyway!!!) and as you can see I have done the flyer. All we need now is a speaker and for 12 months to pass..... but I am sure it will fly by.
I was really encouraged by the response of people when we have told them about the idea. We need 35 to book the site and I know that we can do that easy just by how many women who have already booked husbands to take the kids, are telling others and are excited too. This is such a blessing and confirmation that the ladies of our Church need this.
So if you are reading this from Windsor, put the date in the back of your 2007 diary ready for next year, start saving your $2.50 a week, tell others and lets get excited about the possibility's.
If you are not from Windsor, Anne and I would value your prayers as we work together for the first time to make this happen, as we seek a speaker, look at specific people to help throughout the weekend, for the ladies of our Church and most of all that is a weekend of blessing to everyone who comes and glorifies God.