I can't believe how much money we have spent on medication in the last 3 weeks!!!! (I'm so glad we have our health card otherwise there is no way we could have afforded it!)


Before we went away last Thursday the girls were on there antibiotics for Chest infections and Tonsillitis and Andrew had a bad case of the flu or so we thought. Then Andrew got the Gastric bug so was throwing up for 2 days then it was time for us to go away for our 5th Sunday 4 day get away.... I have to be honest and this was not a fun time. I had to pack the entire van and then tow it all the way up to Blue Lagoon, set up the van, Andrew did help put the annex up as it is not a job for a short single person. He then spent the rest of Friday in bed. Oh Yeah Pip started throwing up at 12am on Thursday night but was back asleep by 2:30am. Saturday was a good day we all got up went for a play on the beach, went for a swim in the heated pool and spa had some lunch, a nap and then went to The Entrance to watch the Pelican feed and eat cold rock ice cream. Sunday Andrew was a right off again and by Sunday night was throwing up again... So Monday morning I got up and pulled down the entire annex on my own (my hands are still sore), packed the van around Andrew still in bed and then towed the van all the way




Andrew got an Dr's appointment at 3:30pm, so went dropped him up there went to the post office and then back to pick him up. Rex said that there was no need to be greedy to get attention as he diagnosed him with Sinusitis, Bronchitis, Gastroenteritis and wanted him to go straight up and have a chest xray to rule out of confirm pneumonia. So we headed up for the xray and had to hang around till 5pm to pick up the films to take them back to Rex and if he did have it get another antibiotic. It was confirmed and he was told to have at least a week off work.


Pip continued to have random temperatures and the same with Caitlyn. On Friday I took myself and the girls back to the Dr. All chest infections gone, tonsillitis gone, but Caitlyn now has an infection in her glands so is on another antibiotic and I am on antibiotics for Bronchitis.....


Andrew is doing better, Pip is now better, I'm just plodding along and I'm praying the Caitlyn is better as she started to throw up last night!!!