I wanted Caities hair to be pretty for John & Lizzie's Engagement Party, so after baths I sat Caitie down and started to put her hair into 'rags'. I was really happy with my effort, it took 45 minutes, I had to make 8 more rags as I was making them smaller ringlets than when I have done it before and I was able to get them really tight. As the party was Saturday night and I was not wanting to pull the rags out till just before it which meant Caitie had to wear a bandanna all day to keep them in and under control. While I was helping set up for the party in the morning Andrew took the girls to Pitt Town Primary School Fete. They had a great time riding the pony's, jumping castle, bubble blowing, eating snow cones and cupcakes.



I knew that I had done a good job when to only way to get the rags out was to unwrap each ringlet as it was so tight it wouldn't let go of the rag. As you can see it worked so well and she looked fantastic.