Well as we start to get back into the full swing of things this week, it is hard to not wonder were the holidays have gone!

Caitie is at preschool today and Pip is having a sleep and the house is so quiet, just the sound of the air conditioner (as it is soooo hot) is keeping me company.

After just reading "Mackay's what happening" latest blog about Maddie starting big school and Maddie crying and Annette crying, I'm sitting here crying, the closer I get to next Wednesday when Pip goes of to preschool, the more emotional I am getting. I now soooo understand how Aunty Merrillie was feeling. But the nice thing is I was reading the information that the preschool gave me on Pips room and its says, No matter if this is your first, second or third child starting, we understand and are here to help.....

After we drop both the girls off next week, we are thinking of going for a ride and having a nice relaxing kid free lunch, so at least that will hopefully take my mind of it.

Anyway we have Caitie's 4th Birthday to think about first as it is Saturday. So we will start the day with presents and a yummy breakfast then we head down to BJ & Kerryn's as it is Imogens 1st Birthday on Friday and so they are having her party Saturday morning. Then it is back home at 12pm for a Pip sleep and to get ready to head up to the pool for Caities party at 2pm. Busy Busy Day. My biggest frustration with this is our digital camera is broken and is in getting fixed and so I don't have a camera to take photos...... I have to see if I can find some one with one that we can borrow for a while as the shop said 'don't expected it back in a hurry' helpful hey.....

Well there are washing baskets surrounding me so I should start sorting, on fun!!!