This is Andrews thank you letter that was put in the Bulliten :-

I want to express my thanks to the many people who have helped me in my journey to this point. From the moment I became a Christian at age 13 God has placed mentors in my life, usually men, who modelled faith, encouraged and taught me. Among those were Pete Davies, Mark Davies, Colin Phillips, Sid Grindley and Noel Edwardes. I would also like to thank two of my closest friends and prayer partners of many years, Graham and Alan whose prayers, advice and chocolate got me through many a trial. The people of this Church have been a constant source of support and encouragement and people like Lionel Walters and Morris Bell have been an invaluable source of affirmation. To the parents who entrusted me with the care of their kids, thank you for your trust and I just want to say that it is not hard to love your kids when they are so fantastic. To the young people themselves, you are awesome and It has been a privilege to be a part of your spiritual journey and I thank God that I know you will be in heaven with me and our Lord. To my greatest supporter, my wife Jo, who believed in me even when I doubted myself, who sacrificed so much for me and continues to compliment my ministry in many and varied practical ways, THANK YOU. You make my ministry possible and you make my life complete. You are the greatest wife and mother I know and I know, without a shadow of a doubt that your mother would have been proud of both of us.

Rev. Parko