I have decided that I wanted to start teaching Caitlyn to cook and to spend some one on one Mummy and Caitlyn time. So on Wednesday's mornings, we cook muffins for the Ladies Thursday Bible study as we are not allowed to have them in the house as it isn't on our diet, even though they are "fat free" hehehe, and Andrew does eat at least 2 or 3!!!!!



Caitlyn puts everything in the bowl, I mix it a little, then she mixes it and I finish it up, I put it into the muffin tins and while I put them in the oven Caitie licks the spoon, the bowl and her hands, as you do and as you can see!.
Once they are cooked and cooled, Caitlyn hands each mini muffin to me and I put frosting, icing or 100's & 1000's on them in varying colours. They are much appreciated by the ladies and very very yummy.

It was quite funny the first time we did this and she took the muffins into creche, Debbie the sitter asked her if it the muffins were for her birthday and she said yes, so they sang her Happy Birthday before they ate the muffins.