Well things are still slowly getting back to normal.....
Pip is having good nights and bad nights, but sleeps great during the day and is feeding really well. I have had to give up the Diet coke as it was giving her bad colic, the things we do for our kids....
Caitie is getting better and just adores her little sister and is always telling us that "she loves her sister", it is so cute and is interesting how she understands that saying that she "loves" someone means something special.
I finding I'm starting to feel very house bound and I still have 2 more weeks of not driving to go. It has got to the point that the loungeroom is immaculate, the kitchen is clean, dishwasher is empty, the washing is done and put away and I even got stuck into my office/garage this week. Andrew thinks it is great and about time, as towards the end of my pregnancy I could not be bothered doing anything except sitting on the lounge and watching mindless TV, mind you I wasn't sleeping and kind of had a good reason to do nothing.... I know it is good that I am attacking the house and in the coming weeks I will really appreciate it, but at the moment it is so frustrating as the only reason I'm doing it is, cause I'm too restless to just sit on the lounge everyday. The other frustrating thing is that I am sure Caitlyn and Andrew have no appreciation for my tidy house and take every chance they get to leave their things EVERYWHERE!!!! Ok....maybe not, but it sure feels like it sometimes... I now understand why Mum use to get so frustrated with us, when she had spent all day cleaning the house and we would get home and dump things everywhere.
"Just taking Pip for a walk Mum, we will be back soon"

"I Love My Sister"