Well this week has been a pretty normal with not much happening.


On Saturday we had the Church Garage Sale which was a good day a little quieter than the last one apparently (they have 2 a year) but they still made $1,300, which is great. Without the hard work and many hours of sorting and pricing done by Christine and Elizabeth it would not have been possible.

Church on Sunday was good, Andrew has had alot of good feed back on his sermon "What do we believe about Jesus", lots of stories which seems to be a style of sermons these guys enjoy.

Monday Pip and I headed into Orange to get the final Hen's Night things and NAdrew a new pair of jeans. Then home to start to get organised for Me to go away on Saturday for Lizzie's Hen's Night and then Andrew on Sunday for his Pastors Renewal Retreat for 4 days. Andrew spent a long day in the office trying to get as much stuff done with him being away for most of next week.

Tuesday Pip & I headed to the gym. Pip went to the child minding, she loves going and it just shows me how much she is missing Preschool and confirms that 2 days next year will be good for her. I did 30 minutes in the gym and then into my 'Abs & Stretch' torture class.

Wednesday is usually Andrew's day off but this week he did a swap cause I was on Canteen, so it was my cleaning, washing and packing day, which was done by 9:30am, so then it was a relaxing morning, which is always nice to have. Then at 12pm I headed into Bathurst to get my nails done for the wedding. It is so nice to have them back on again after so long. I know it sounds funny but this was my one thing, I don't go out, I don't do courses, my one extravagance. I just have always liked having nice nails and never feel dressed for a wedding of special event unless my nails are nice, so its lovely to be able to have then back on.

Thursday was Canteen day, which was really easy as we only had Years K, 1 & 2 as 3, 4, 5 & 6 are all on camp till tomorrow. We have come to the conclusion that its is the older students that like the canteen as we were packed up and counting the money before the lunch bell rang as the kids just were not interested. I know that in Caitie's case it is, I've eaten my lunch and now I just want to play and then they forget they can eat some more. There are some kids that just eat constantly and are at the counter 5 or 6 times but mostly they just want to play.

Tomorrow, Caitie starts Swimming for school, which will be interesting. Pip & I will go down to the pool for a swim and to help supervise then it will be back to make sure I have all my things sorted for me to leave early Saturday morning to head down for my final dress fitting and then into the city for the Hen's night. Also I need to make sure everything Andrew needs for his week away is washed and clean and ready to go.

It is the Carcoar Show this weekend so Andrew will be taking the girls on Saturday, they have been looking forward to it all week, I just hope the weather is good and that he can do it just him and the 2 girls, it is always difficult when 1 wants to do this and the other wants to do that. Oh well I will be too far away to worry and have too much to concentrate on. We are doing a Treasure Hunt in The Rocks followed by dinner and then night clubbing!!!! I fell like I am so past night clubbing, I didn't even do it when I was their age, but anyway its only 1 night, just as long as I don't get lost in the city (I hate driving in the city) and that I get a enough sleep to drive back home Sunday morning. Pip is so funny she keeps asking me when am I going on the 'Bear Hunt'.