I am aware that it has been a long time since an update. We are still without our good camera and also to be honest life has been pretty crap of late and the last thing I have wanted to do is try and put together a blog.
We also have been really busy getting back into everything, so by the time I have half an hour to sit down and blog, my brain is fried and just not able to put 2 words together.
Hopefully things will settle down and I will be my motivation back soon, as i really do love doing this but it is just really hard some times.
Here are a few shots of the girls to show how much they are growing up.
OUR BEAUTIFUL GIRLS



Look at our new fringes!!!!!


Pre School Day!!!!!

You can't tell me that my kids don't have style!!!!!

My Mother would be proud!!!!!! It was "Jesus heals the sick" at Little Kids Church and the kids were encouraged to dress up like a Dr or Nurse. So I went to Spotlight, got some material and made a costume for Caitie. She looked fantastic as you can see and she looked so grown up. I know that it was nothing fancy and compared to what Kerryn can do with a sewing machine I fall very short but I was impressed with my effort and so were my family!