On Wednesday 3rd October Caitlyn started Pre School (yes again).
Praise God, she loves it, today is her 3rd week of going and she is enrolled for 2 days next year. We realised that she is 6 months older now than she was and we have taken her to Pitt town where her bestest friend Tahlia goes. So she is not alone.


The teachers are fantastic, the centre has been there since the 80's but is just exciting every time we go and when we get there at 8:45am- 9am there are kids everywhere playing and she just joins in. We have had no bedtime issues, she talks about going all the time and just loves it. Which is SO great for us, as I was worried that after last time she might not cope but I need to have more faith in my big girl. Miss Nicola was trying to explain that this is her preschool now not just Tahlia's as I think she still thinks of Clarendon as her preschool and this one Tahlia's.


So each Wednesday we drive to Kadens, throw Pip and Kalista in the pram and walk Caitie and Tahlia down to preschool as it is 2 houses down from their place. And now Caitie doesn't want me picking her up at 3pm, she want us to pick her up when Merra picks up Tahlia at 4:30pm and we have to walk back to Tahlia's house. Don't you just love her.



She gets a t'shirt, hat and bag and just looks adorable. The first day I forgot my camera but it was so cute here is both Caitie and Tahlia in their Pink shirts, Pink Hats, Jeans and Sneakers walking hand in hand carrying their dolls. Just a priceless moment.

I am so impressed with this preschool that the plan is to enrol Pip in for 1 day next year and Andrew swap his day off so we can have a day off without the girls and try and do some more Motorbike riding. I was a little hesitant to put Pip in as it is just a babysitting service for her age but then I realised that I need a break and for Andrew and I to have a whole day that is just us I think can only be beneficial to us and our marriage!!!! No housework that day..... And tell me where you can get a Babysitter that also feeds your child for $15.25 a day!!!!!

I should have gone with my gut instinct, 8:45am to 4:30pm is too long. When we got there Miss Nicola told us that she had started to cry at 4pm as she wanted to go home. So i will be picking her up at 4pm next week.