I was feeling like a terrible mother yesterday as for Caitlyn's 1st birthday I did a 3d Winnie the Pooh head cake, as you cake see !!!


As for Pip I still didn't know if I was going to make a round cake with the plastic happy birthday on it or go and buy one from the shop. I mentioned this to Andrew and he said why don't you do a Teletubbie (Pip's favorite), and so my imagination started and I could never have imagined how absolutely FANTASTIC it would turn out.

So I bought sponge slabs from Coles, 4 tubs of Betty Crockers Vanilla Frosting (The BEST ever) used half a bottle of Pillar box red food colouring and set to it!

I got Andrew to enlarge a picture of Po that I had found on the internet and cut him out, layed out the cakes and cut around Po.

Then I cut out the face, the ball and the photo of Pip that I had used for her invites as the picture on Po's tele tummy. Then started slapping on the frosting.

And like how great does it look, if I do say so!!!!

The only problem with using so much food colouring...........