Well as you can see this is the first blog since the last (obviously, der Jo!!!) what I mean is that I said in the last I would try and get this all up to date last week and it is now this week and I'm just getting there....

Andrew was sick all week, Pip was and still is cutting her first 2 bottom teeth and is not the happiest at night times and now Caitlyn is getting high temps and aching joints too. Hence I spent the week sleeping on the lounge, much to Caitlyn's distress. She said to me on Saturday " Why do you keep sleeping in the lounge room mummy?" so I told her it was cause Daddy was sick and I didn't want to get sick too, to which she told me "So when daddy isn't sick anymore then you can sleep in your bed again". I just had visions of her telling everyone at Church on Sunday that mummy has been sleeping on the lounge all week.

Anyway I have a spare time now (well actually I really don't want to clean up the kitchen, wash or fold washing or tidy my room so...) I will endeavour to at least finish our holiday blogs.