Baby Parkinson MK 2 has a body, head, 2 arms, 2 legs and all the neccesary inside bits and the cutest little butt as it showed off at every chance!!!!!



The Ultrasound Lady had done everything she had to do except seen the heart and every time she tried to look the baby would roll over and stick its bum in the air (it is already a Parkinson), so I had to go for a walk and that didn't work so then she sent me off to have something to eat and drink, which worked when I went back in we still got mooned and then it rolled over and just layed there for her to do what she needed to do.

It was so reasuring to see that all was well and everything was were and doing what should have been. I have been stressing a bit over this one as I was 19 weeks and still had no kicks (the placenta is at the front like Caitlyn which I suspected, and I didn't feel her till 20 weeks). Also we have had a few friends have miscarrages or babies born with problems lately which have just scared me a bit. But I can relax now and enjoy. The sickness is pretty much gone, my energy is back (except to clean the kitchen, I really hate that at the moment!). Caitlyn is sleeping 12 hours straight at night now, so all we need is the dogs to do the same.